Sunday, October 18, 2009

Apron-Wearing WIFD Day 7


Well, today is the last day of our fun with aprons. We will have to do this again, soon. Perhaps we will have to have 'theme' days. Our aprons can represent a certain theme, or perhaps a certain time period in history. We could have lots of fun with this, I think.

After church, we wanted some crepes for a lunch and for that task, I like to have helpers. Samuel volunteered to help me, as he's a good crepe maker. :) Samuel is wearing his brother Matthew's apron. It's all wrinkled from being in a bin, not hung up. :) I am wearing an apron, gifted to us by some Danish family members, who came for a visit, two years ago. I know it's not the most flattering apron on me, but it works well. There's lots of coverage for a 1/2 style apron and it has a very large, divided pocket! :D

Here we are in action, but you can only see me, and I am swirling the batter in the cast iron crepe pan. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed this week as much as we did. I am inspired by many of the aprons I saw and of course, the stories that went with them.

Carol

No comments: