Sunday, November 7, 2010

WIFD Day 1 Nov. '10







It's that time of the year. We are having our Autumn WIFD (Week In Feminine Dress) over at the S&S forum

Olivia is wearing her new 1780s Girls' Portrait dress, linen bodiced petticoat, Edwardian coat and Easter dress and hat.

I am wearing a linen skirt I made from the salsa skirt pattern from MacPhee Workshop. I also have on lots of layers, I was cold this morning. :)

Here we are coming home from church and then with our coats off.

In the kitchen you have Samuel and I working on our lunch which will be crepes....Samuel is our crepe master. I am wearing my S & S Edwardian apron that keeps me well covered in the kitchen. Samuel is wearing his apron he received as a gift from his parents when we got back from Paris, this past June.

Then you have sisters playing the game of stepping on each others shadows. :) Sisters....such fun!

Carol

No comments: