Saturday, November 13, 2010

WIFD Day 7 Nov. '10



The week is coming to a close. Unfortunately, today Olivia is ill. The trooper that she is, she still wanted to participate with me so I have a couple of pictures of her in her....feminine unwell attire. ;)

Today I am wearing another linen skirt made from the Burda 8213 pattern and a linen slip made from the same pattern. I am also wearing a cotton blouse, cotton sweater, tights and belt, all from Lands' End. I was on my way to the local town centre to observe their craft fair. I have always wanted to go, but I always forget when the day arrives. This time, it was going to be a 'date' with Olivia, but since she is sick, I went at it alone and made a very quick trip of it. I was surprised by how many people are selling goods as well as those purchasing goods. The parking lot was full. I think they need someone to sell children's garments there! :)

Olivia is my happiest sick child ever. She is always happy, even when she is ill. What a blessing to have a sweet smile in the midst of not feeling well. She truly shines brightly.

Olivia is wearing her Regency Knit Nightgown that I made for her a few weeks back. She also has her warm housecoat that her grandma gave to her along with her red birthday slippers form a year or two ago.

I am working on a new dress for Olivia, hopefully it will be done in the next couple of days.

Blessings to you,

Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a blessing it truly is to have a child that is always so happy...it lifts your spirit everyday :)

Your skirt as always...very nice :)

M.