Monday, January 3, 2011

365 Days Of Sewing

Today, while viewing one of my favourite sewing blogs I went to one of the poster's blog, Stephanie, and saw she was starting something new, 365 Days Of sewing. What a great idea.

If you would like to learn more about sewing, or if you have a young person wanting to learn about sewing, why don't you check it out. It's a great way to do 'lessons' without having to leave your house. :)

I have seen a few of Stephanie's projects and have admired her talents from afar. I will now have a chance to admire them more regularly.

Enjoy,

Carol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol,

I stopped by this site, and I really liked it. Very inspiring...is Stephanie one of the Sew Retro contributors?

Maria.

Carol said...

Yes, Maria, she is. Here is her blog: http://unfinishedprojectparty.wordpress.com/

The very first garment I saw her post on Sew Retro inspired me. :) I like how she makes things her 'own'.

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for the mention, Carol! I really really appreciate it! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, Carol, are you on Twitter?